Nashville, Tenn. (September 20th, 2019) – Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Jeremy Camp returns with a brand new album “The Story’s Not Over,” which debuts today.
Camp recently wrapped the Hits Deep Tour with TobyMac this Spring, and is also heavily involved with the biopic feature film about his life, I STILL BELIEVE, which chronicles Camp’s personal story of love, loss and faith. I STILL BELIEVE is being produced by the Erwin Brothers’ (I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, WOODLAWN) newly-formed studio, Kingdom, in association with Lionsgate and is scheduled for a March 2020 release.
ABOUT JEREMY CAMP: Throughout his 17-year career, Capitol CMG artist Jeremy Camp has established himself with landmark accolades including:
- Lifetime consumption of almost 5 million and 325M lifetime streams
- Holds title for most #1s among solo artists on the Christian Airplay chart
- Billboards #2 artist of the Decade in 2010
- 40 #1 radio hits across all formats
- 4 RIAA certified gold albums and 1 gold single
- 1 Grammy nomination, 3 American Music Award nominations & 4 ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Awards
Jeremy has also authored an autobiography, I Still Believe (2013, Tyndale) and toured the world, sharing his music in more than 36 countries, and his organization, Speaking Louder Ministries, has allowed him to travel to Brazil, Guatemala, Ukraine, Japan and Kyrgyzstan.